Barr & Young Attorneys
in Danville, CA
Trust & Estate Litigation Attorneys Serving All of Northern California
Barr & Young trust and estate attorneys represent trustees, beneficiaries, and heirs throughout all of Northern California, including Danville, San Francisco, Pleasant Hill, Livermore, Pleasanton, Richmond, Berkeley, Oakland, and Walnut Creek, CA. For more than 20 years, our Contra Costa county attorneys have tried, litigated, mediated, and settled cases involving every type of dispute concerning:
- breach of fiduciary duty;
- compelling trustees to account;
- trust and will contests;
- contested conservatorships;
- elder abuse;
- elder abuse restraining orders;
- securities and regulatory litigation.
If you have been searching for elder law attorneys near you, don’t hesitate to contact our law firm.
Our Personalized Legal Services
If your case involves a conflict with a trustee or executor, if you need an original estate plan, or if you need a review of an existing plan, we have you covered.
Why Should You Choose Barr & Young Attorneys?
- In his 27-year career, Gordon Young has tried or arbitrated over 75 cases to conclusion.
- In his 25th year of practice, Loren Barr has been certified by the State Bar of California as a Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law since 2004.
- Gordon Young has been a Northern California Super Lawyer every year since 2007, and Loren Barr every year since 2008.
- Our probate lawyers are experienced and knowledgeable about all aspects of the probate process in Northern California.
- Our Danville lawyers have handled hundreds of cases, from estate planning to elder abuse to trust litigation cases involving breach of fiduciary duty.
- We successfully litigated for and defended against will contests and trust litigation involving claims of mental incapacity, undue influence, fraud, duress, and forgery.
- We don’t just litigate trust and estate cases. Because we also draft comprehensive estate plans, we understand how the estate planning process should work, and therefore are in a better position to attack or defend an estate plan when litigation arises.
- Reasonable prices. Years of experience. Let our Northern California attorneys start working for you today.