Please bring the following documents to your first appointment:
- A copy of your existing will or trust;
- A copy of the Grant Deed (including the legal description) to any real estate you own;
- A copy of this form, available as a MS Word document or on-line form below, if you haven’t already sent it to us;
- Your check book, if you would like us to get started immediately. There is no charge for the initial appointment if you decide not to hire us. If you choose to hire us, we will give you an estimate of our fees and sign a written fee agreement. We require a deposit of one-half of the estimated fees before we begin working;
- Prior to your appointment, please read the “Estate Planning Frequently Asked Questions” section on our website to familiarize yourself with some of the issues we will discuss in our first meeting.