Barr & Young in the Community
Attorneys Serving the Communities of the San Francisco East Bay
Barr & Young is a Northern California firm in every sense. We are committed to the communities and residents of the East Bay where we work and raise our families.
At Barr & Young we believe being a good corporate citizen and neighbor begins with active involvement in our communities. We regularly sponsor a variety of community programs and causes in Northern California and our neighborhood communities in Contra Costa County. We are grateful for the contributions these organizations make to our communities and support their missions.
Please click on the links below to learn more about some of the organizations we support.
- Church of Santa Maria
- Contra Costa Senior Legal Services
- Danville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Diablo Valley Foundation for the Aging
- Discovery Counseling Center of the San Ramon Valley
- JSA Junior State of America
- Meadow Swim & Tennis Club
- Monument Crisis Center
- Orinda Aquatics
- San Ramon Valley High School
- Semper Fi Foundation (founded in honor of San Ramon Valley High School graduate, LCpl Joshua “Chachi” Corral, USMC, Veteran of the Afghanistan War)
- Sheriff’s Posse of Contra Costa County
- SRVHS Baseball Program
- SRVHS Football Program