Emilia practices in the areas of Trust & Estate Litigation, Securities Litigation, and Trust Administration. Emilia graduated cum laude from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco. While at Hastings, Emilia was an Honors Extern at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. She also served as Editor-in-Chief of the Hastings Science & Technology Law Journal. Emilia received the highest grade in several courses, including Corporate Finance and Consumer Finance & Bankruptcy.
Post-bar, Emilia spent several months clerking for a federal bankruptcy judge in Oakland before taking a position in investor compliance at a San Francisco-based fintech firm.
Emilia received her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she double majored in environmental studies and political science.
In her free time, Emilia likes kayaking, running, and biking. She also enjoys playing the piano and listening to true crime podcasts.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
J.D., cum laude
- Hastings Science & Technology Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief
- CALI Awards (Top Student): Consumer Finance & Bankruptcy; Corporate Finance; Mergers & Acquisitions
- UC Hastings Center for Business Law, Graduate Research Fellow
- Legal Education Opportunities Program (LEOP), Teaching Assistant, Fall 2017
University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- Environmental Studies Senior Honors Program, Bachelor Thesis
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta
- LendingClub – Senior Compliance Analyst, Investor Group
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California – Volunteer Law Clerk to The Honorable Judge Charles D. Novack
- The Securities and Exchange Commission – Government Honors Program Intern, Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations
- LendingClub – Regulatory Compliance Intern
- Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco – Judicial Extern to the Assistant Presiding Judge, The Honorable Garrett L. Wong