Donald practices in Trust and Estate litigation.
Donald is a thoughtful and personable attorney who is dedicated to achieving his clients’ objectives through a proactive and reasoned approach to litigation. He believes the strength of Barr & Young Attorneys comes from its close-knit and talented personnel who offer clients the collective and personal knowledge that only a small-sized firm can offer.
Donald escaped the rain of Seattle only to wish for more here in the Bay Area, where he is happy to call home. He enjoys exploring the Bay Area for its food and live-music and values his friends and family. Donald hopes to one day visit all of the National Parks.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, CA
J.D., cum laude
- Hastings Law Journal, Senior Production Editor
- CALI/Witkin Awards (Top Student): Legal Writing & Research; Legal Ethics: Practice of Law
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing & Research, Fall 2011
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Bachelor of Science, Microbiology; Art History minor
- Bay Area Legal Aid, San Francisco, CA – Volunteer Attorney
- Department of Labor, Office of the Solicitor, San Francisco, CA – Legal Extern
- Workers’ Rights Clinic, Legal Aid Society—Employment Law Center, San Francisco, CA – Legal Counselor