David practices in the areas of Securities Litigation and Trust and Estate Litigation.
He has always been interested in helping individuals in need and solving problems. Raised on a ranch in Texas, David attended undergrad at the University of Texas. Attracted to the beauty and vitality of California, David attended law school in the Bay Area.
One of David’s favorite aspects of working at Barr & Young includes the small practice size — enabling him to spend more time on each client, build a meaningful relationship and follow each case from start to finish. He enjoys being thorough with his work, leaving no stone unturned.
When he’s not in a suit and tie, David enjoys playing the drums and experiencing new music. He enjoys outdoor activities including hiking and participating in sports. If you can’t find him in the office, at a concert or hiking in the redwoods, check a sports bar where he can be found rooting for his beloved Longhorns.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, J.D 2014
- Bar Association of San Francisco – 2011 Outstanding Volunteer in Public Service Award
- ADR-Negotiations Competition Team, 2012-2013
- Volunteer at Homeless Legal Services, 2011-2013
The University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. Business Administration, Red McCombs School of Business, 2010
- The Honorable Edward J. Davila, U.S. District Court, San Jose, CA – Judicial Extern
- U.S. Courts for the Ninth Circuit, Office of the Circuit Executive, San Francisco, CAr, – Federal Externship
- Indianapolis Colts, Indianapolis, IN, – Legal Internship
- U.S. Capital Advisors, Houston, TX, – Operations Associate and Legal Assistant